2020 Toyota Camry TRD Design Features and Specs
TRD, or Toyota Racing Development, commits to crafting power-packed vehicles that exude a performance-ready feel both from the driver’s seat and from looks alone. One of the latest Toyota vehicles to be marked with the TRD badge is the 2020 Toyota Camry TRD. Not only is this vehicle equipped with a charged-up engine, but its design leaves a lasting impression. Get a look at the 2020 Toyota Camry TRD design features and dive into its power specs in this guide from Serra Toyota.
Read more: 2020 Toyota Camry Color Options Photo Guide
2020 Camry TRD Design Elements and Features
The 2020 Camry TRD leaves no questions about its power and abilities on the road. Its performance-ready design includes red and black detailing and TRD-branded features that make this Camry stand out from the pack. Below we have laid out some of the TRD design elements and features you’ll find in a new 2020 Toyota Camry TRD model.
- Black-painted power outside mirrors and window trim
- 19-inch TRD matt-black alloy wheels
- Matte-black center cap with red TRD logo
- TRD gloss-black pedestal rear spoiler
- TRD gloss-black front splitter
- TRD cat-back dual exhaust with polished stainless-steel tips
- Red TRD exterior badge
- Black rear Toyota emblem and “CAMRY” lettering
- TRD instrumentation with red-illuminated accents
- Red stitched instrument panel and shift boot
- Aluminum sport pedals
- Black leather shift knob with red stitching and debossed TRD logo
- Black floor mats with red “CAMRY TRD” logo and red outline
- Sport SofTex® -trimmed front seats with red seatbelts, stitching and fabric inserts, and red-stitched TRD headrest logo
Camry TRD Power Specs
Beneath the hood of the 2020 Toyota Camry TRD is a 3.5-liter V6 DOHC 24-valve D-4S Dual Injection engine with Dual VVT-i paired to a Dual Shift-8AT 8-speed Electronically Controlled automatic transmission with intelligence with sequential shift mode. With this power duo, the front-wheel-drive Camry TRD generates a heart-pounding 301 horsepower and 267 pound-feet of torque on the road.
Read more: What is in a TRD Pro Package from Toyota?
The 2020 Toyota Camry TRD delivers track-ready style and power-packed performance. If you’re in the Birmingham area and are looking to find a new 2020 Toyota Camry, head over to the Serra Toyota online inventory today.