2015 Chevrolet Spark LT
Stock # 723484W, KL8CD6S91FC723484, Ecotec 1.2L DOHC 4-Cyl MFI Engine engine, Automatic, 39, Salsa exterior
At a Glance
Ecotec 1.2L DOHC 4-Cyl MFI Engine
30/39 City/Hwy MPG
Front Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: Spark
- Trim: LT
- Exterior: Salsa
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 723484W
- Model number: 1CN48
- VIN #: KL8CD6S91FC723484
- Mileage: 81271
- Engine: Ecotec 1.2L DOHC 4-Cyl MFI Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Mattsmatt1 year agoAlan Burns is amazing. Great sales experience. Can not recommend them enough. Alan made the process painless and fast. He was very helpful and knowledgeable.
Ambiebambie161 year agoAllen Burns is awesome!!!! Thank you for everything! We got a great deal! It was fast and easy! Everyone loved on our 8 month old baby also!
Serra Toyota birmingham alabama1 year agoAlan Burns is amazing. Great sales experience. Can not recommend them enough.
Amber1 year agoAllen Burns is awesome!!!! Thank you for everything! We got a great deal!
Bdgilbert11 year agoTraditional buying a car can be a pain, however my experience with Justin was outstanding. He was attentive of my needs and didn't wast time closing the deal. The selection at Serra was incredible,. Out of dozens of Tacomas, amazingly I got the best one on the lot. I feel Justin really cares about about his customers. I hope the service department can live up to the high bar he has set. Thank you Serra for hiring staff that enjoy matchmaking. I Love my new truck:
Cuban1 year agoI'm very excited and so happy that Mr Justin Hamblin has helped me and have me excellent service and excellent manner... thank u sooo much.... Justin hamblin. I'll be more than glad 2 recommend Justin Hamblin 2 friends and family......
Danny1 year agoI'm very excited and so happy that Mr Justin Hamblin has helped me and have me excellent service and excellent manner... thank u sooo much.... Justin hamblin
JL West1 year agoI recently purchased a 2018 Camry from Matt Davidson and SERRA TOYOTA. I truly appreciate his patience and professionalism throughout the ENTIRE process. He, and his management team are truly top notch. They care about your total experience, and treat you like family.
Jamie1 year agoI recently purchased a 2018 Camry from Matt Davidson and SERRA TOYOTA. I truly appreciate his patience and professionalism throughout the ENTIRE process. He, and his management team are truly top notch. They care about your total experience, and treat you like family.
Makietha Moore1 year agoI’ve always felt welcomed at Serra Toyota. They always get you in fast and move you out faster. Everyone is so friendly and helpful.
Jonathan1 day agoThe entire service staff was Excellent and great to deal with. They went above and beyond. Very knowledgeable and eager to help. Would highly recommend.
Missy B2 days agoI went in January 9th after work just to look at a few Rav4s and to see about trading in my Chevrolet Impala. James Torres was my salesman and he was so great I couldn't even tell that he just started in December. He stayed late and worked out a deal for me to drive off the lot in a 2019 Rav4 that night. I will definitely be sending more people his way.
Rettigc133 days agoMichael Sides was a great help! He showed me several Tacoma’s that fit my specifications. He also was able to give me an incredible offer on my trade in. Looking forward to closing the deal soon!
dhall67466 days agoThe service department is friendly professional and offers great service. My service manager Hunter Parker was very professional and went over everything with me. Great Service all way around. Thanks
Lovesfasthorses1 week agoFrom getting my appointment to finish Brian our service manager is excellent!! Wouldn’t go anywhere else They keep my 2005 Prius running great year after year!!
GHOST1 week agoThe best, will never leave and try another place. Here for life and planning on new truck next year 2020. The entire place has one goal, making it RIGHT.one call does it all
JONES5331 week agoI was very impressed with the persistence the salesman-Vanderbilt Long-gave. He made sure i was happy with my choice and was very patient with me. It means lot to have someone by your side all the way. Also the finance department explained everything to me so I understood each step of the transaction.
Jillcarter721 week agoMichael Sides was great!!!! He was very helpful and so patient with me when I changed my mind with which vehicle I actually wanted. He made sure that I was happy when I left and got the vehicle that I really liked the best! I appreciate him and his customer service so much!
07Yaris1 week agoMy go to person at Serra Toyota is Matt Patterson. I make 1 phone call to Matt and he sees my service issue through to the completion. Always very satisfied with Matt's performance and it just takes 1 call...that's all. Thank you so much Matt for your years of hard work at Serra and for my family as well on our Tiyotas !!!
Cridle1 week agoDennis Wood was awesome with professional service and taking care of my car service needs. He even tried to set up followup appt without rushing me-he showed my service appt his undivided attention. I would recommend Dennis to anyone.
Jordan Henson2 months agoGreat place to buy a car. We have bought a few from Serra. They always go above and behind to get what you want and make you feel like family. They never pressure you into a purchase. Matt Lawley and Matt Davidson are definitely the 2 guys see! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Thanks for the help guys.
Cason Reasner3 months agoI rarely write reviews but this time it is well deserved, I had a great experience working with Jordan Brand at Serra Toyota! From beginning to end of the car buying process she was so helpful explaining everything and did a great job finding the car that was perfect for me! I really enjoyed my time and experience here, and cannot recommend Jordan enough!
Donna Bridges3 months agoGreat professional sales woman. She was thorough in her explanation of the car buying process. Very attentive to my needs and answered all the questions I had. I would highly recommend her to anyone for their car buying experience!!! Christie Taylor is my go to from here on out!!!
Myra Campbell3 months agoMatt Davidson is an exceptional car salesman. His focus on customer service and ensuring the perfect fit for us was apparent throughout the entire car buying experience. He made what can be a stressful event a very pleasant one; in fact the entire staff at Serra was professional and helpful. If you need a car, they are the only place you should consider shopping. Thank you again!! ~ Michael and Myra.
Kaylah Hall3 months agoI would recommend coming to this dealership for your next car truck or SUV. Go see Jordan Brand. She gives knowledgeable advice and really knows how to take care of her customers. Her positive energy and the over all atmosphere of Serra Toyota will leave you feeling good about your purchase. All around 5 star service!
Dianne Horton4 months agoI had been to several car lots looking at the different models of cars not knowing exactly what I was looking for. I went to Serra Toyota in Center Point. Salesman, Austin Norwood, greeted me with a smile and a handshake. He was easy to talk to and understood I was just looking. He showed me new and used vehicles. We went all over the place looking and he was very patient with all of my questions. I think I know which one I would like to buy. Just need to save a little bit more money, then I will definitely go back to see Austin!
Stephanie Christoff4 months agoHad such a great experience here! The sales guys were truly concerned about me getting the car I wanted and they made it happen! I would recommend going to see them for your next car... they will get you the car you want for a great price! Wanna give a shout out to Kwame and Kelvin. They really made a difference in my experience and made it great!
A Google User4 months agoI came in a little late and on the holiday. I started out working with Ron because my friend told me he was an awesome rep! I met him and got a really awesome guy to help me get the car i wanted!! Shawn Jenkins is honest, very knowledgeable and personable ????! My experience here at Serra of Birmingham was none other than a pleasing one. Thanks to Shawn and the Serra staff for taking awesome care of me!!
Anna Vanderbilt4 months agoI came in a little late and on the holiday. I started out working with Ron because my friend told me he was an awesome rep! I met him and got a really awesome guy to help me get the car i wanted!! Shawn Jenkins is honest, very knowledgeable and personable ????! My experience here at Serra of Birmingham was none other than a pleasing one. Thanks to Shawn and the Serra staff for taking awesome care of me!!
Whitney Love5 months agoMy car buying experience was great with Lani. I just got back to the states and needed a car ASAP and she was able to get me into the car I’ve been wanting and within my budget. I will recommend Serra Toyota to anyone. When you go ask for Lani she is awesome! Great service from my sales person, manager, finance and service Dept!
This outstanding example of a 2015 Chevrolet Spark LT is offered by Serra Toyota. Start enjoying more time in your new ride and less time at the gas station with this 2015 Chevrolet Spark. Based on the superb condition of this vehicle, along with the options and color, this Chevrolet Spark LT is sure to sell fast. The quintessential Chevrolet -- This Chevrolet Spark LT speaks volumes about its owner, about uncompromising individuality, a passion for driving and standards far above the ordinary. More information about the 2015 Chevrolet Spark: The Spark exemplifies a new breed of "minicar" that are starting to become popular as more automakers start to see a market for such a small-sized car in American. At about 14 inches shorter than the Chevrolet Sonic hatchback, the Spark measures up as longer than a Smart Fortwo or Fiat 500, or about the same length as a base Mini Cooper. Fuel economy is excellent (especially in city driving), parking and maneuverability are easier than in nearly any other vehicle and yet the Spark's four seats give it more flexibility than other cars in this class. Interesting features of this model are four seats, impressive safety and feature set, Stylish design inside and out, and sophisticated MyLink connectivity system
- Antenna roof-mounted
- Audio system feature 6-speaker system
- OnStar Basic plan for 5 years including RemoteLink Key Fob Services OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics and Dealer Maintenance Notification (Access is available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include emergency services. To cancel RemoteLink Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold contact an OnStar Advisor. See www.onstar.com/mobile for full details.)
- Chevrolet MyLink radio AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; voice recognition for compatible phone; Pandora TuneIn radio Stitcher and Siri Eyes Free voice recognition smartphone compatible; all functions controlled through 7" diagonal color touch-screen (Includes (UW6) 6-speaker system.)
- Audio system feature USB port and auxiliary input jack located in front center stack storage bin
- Wipers front intermittent variable
- Spoiler rear with integrated LED center high-mounted stop/brake lamp (CHMSL)
- Headlamps halogen with automatic exterior lamp control and Daytime Running Lamps
- License plate bracket front
- Tires P185/55R15 all-season blackwall
- Grille chrome-surround
- Mirrors outside power-adjustable body-color manual-folding
- Door handles body-color
- Wheels 15" (38.1 cm) 5-split spoke Silver-painted aluminum
- Glass solar absorbing
- Wiper rear continuous with washer
- Tire inflation kit
- Lamp LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Steering column Tilt-Wheel
- Map pocket front passenger seatback
- Oil life monitoring system
- Shopping bag hooks located on base of driver and front passenger head restraints
- Visors driver and front passenger vanity mirrors covered
- Driver Information Center with trip computer
- Engine immobilizer theft-deterrent system
- Storage lower center IP bin
- Trip computer
- Storage front passenger IP tray
- Steering wheel 3-spoke Silver accents
- Seat adjuster driver 4-way manual with manual recline
- Cabin air filter
- Seats front high-back bucket with adjustable head restraints
- Driver foot rest left side
- Theft-deterrent system content theft alarm
- Fuel filler door release remote
- Door locks power programmable
- Outside temperature display
- Trim seat cloth
- Floor mats carpeted front and rear
- Lighting interior overhead courtesy lamp with OnStar controls
- Power outlet auxiliary located in front center stack storage bin
- Defogger rear-window
- Floor covering carpet with driver heel pad
- Cup holders 2 front and 2 rear
- Steering wheel controls mounted audio and phone interface controls
- Instrumentation analog with speedometer tachometer and fuel gauge
- Center stack trim LT
- Mirror inside rearview manual day/night
- Air conditioning single-zone manual
- Cargo security shelf rear
- Lighting dimming instrument panel cluster
- Bottle holder with door storage pocket on driver and front passenger doors
- Windows power front and rear
- Console rear center with storage tray
- Seat rear 60/40-split flip-and-fold with adjustable outboard headrests
- Armrest driver folding
- Lighting rear cargo compartment lamp
- Assist handles driver front passenger and rear outboard
- Seat adjuster passenger 2-way manual with manual recline
- Storage driver IP coin tray
- Cruise control electronic with set and resume speed steering wheel-mounted
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Alternator 100 amps
- Brakes 4-wheel antilock front disc/rear drum
- Engine ECOTEC 1.2L DOHC 4-cylinder MFI (84 hp [62.6 kW] @ 6400 rpm 83 lb-ft of torque [112.1 N-m] @ 4200 rpm)
- Transmission Continuous Variable (CVT)
- Steering power electric
- Front wheel drive
- Suspension front MacPherson struts
- Axle 3.75 final drive ratio
- Battery 375 cold-cranking amps
- Suspension rear compound crank
- Battery rundown protection
- Air bags dual-stage frontal driver and right-front passenger includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Air bags 10 total (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Safety belts 3-point all positions front height adjustable
- Safety belt pretensioners driver and front passenger dual
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- OnStar Directions and Connections plan for 6 months including Automatic Crash Response Stolen Vehicle Assistance Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability details and system limitations. Services may vary by model and conditions.)
- Air bags thorax side-impact seat-mounted side-front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Brake/transmission shift interlock
- Air bags knee driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- StabiliTrak stability control system with Brake Assist
- Door locks power emergency unlock automatic
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Traction control
- Hill Start Assist
- Air bags head curtain side-front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)